Barron’s List of Top Financial Advisor’s in the Country 6
Brock was just named on Barron’s list of the 2022 Top Financial Advisor’s in the country.
Raymond James Global Top Advisors 5
In 2020 and 2023, Brock was named to the Raymond James Global Top Advisors. This is an elite group of the top advisors in all of North America and Europe.
No 1 Wealth Management Team Nationally
The Kidd Private Wealth Group was recognized as the no 1 wealth management team nationally in the RJ Financial Institutions Division for the second consecutive year.
Raymond James Chairman’s Council
Brock was recently named a member of the 2022 Chairman’s Council. This marks the sixth consecutive year that he has qualified for the important recognition.1
Raymond James Leaders Council
Recognized in 2022 as one of the top wealth advisors in the state of TN by Forbes Magazine.4
Leadership Nashville 3
Brock is a 2017-2018 class graduate of the Leadership Nashville Foundation
Bank Investment Consultant Top in Country Award 2
In 2017 and 2018, Bank Investment Consultant named Brock as the first and third Top Bank Advisor in the Country, respectively.
Founding Partner, Private Wealth Manager, Pinnacle Asset Management
Chosen in 2000 along with two other advisors to form Pinnacle Asset Management at its inception. PAM now manages over $6 billion in assets and is one of the top companies in the country within the Raymond James Financial Institutions Division.
The Youngest VP in the Company’s 100-year History
Named Vice President of First American Bank’s Investment Group in 1996 at age 24; the youngest in the company’s 100-year history.
(1) Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually.
The ranking may not be representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
(2) To compile the list, multiple variables were combined into one composite score. The six categories used are: (1) assets under management, (2) trailing 12 month production; (3) percentage increase in AUM from the previous year; (4) percentage increase in T-12 production; (5) amount of fee business; and (6) the ratio of production-per-AUM (Note: The AUM figures are as of the end of August; the trailing 12 production figures are for the 12 month period ending August 31.) The nominees were ranked by each of the six categories and then six different scores were calculated based on where they ranked. Those six scores were used to compile the final list. The ranking may not be representative of anyone client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. BIC is not affiliated with Raymond James.
(3) Raymond James is not affiliated with the Leadership Nashville Foundation.
(4) The Forbes ranking of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative criteria, mostly gained through telephone and in-person due diligence interviews, and quantitative data. Those advisors that are considered have a minimum of seven years of experience, and the algorithm weights factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and those that encompass best practices in their practices and approach to working with clients. Portfolio performance is not a criteria due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Out of approximately 34,925 nominations, more than 6,550 advisors received the award. This ranking is not indicative of an advisor’s future performance, is not an endorsement, and may not be representative of individual clients’ experience. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors or RIA firms pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. Raymond James is not affiliated with Forbes or Shook Research, LLC. Please visit https://www.forbes.com/best-in-state-wealth-advisors for more info.
(5) The Raymond James 2023 Global Top Advisors is a 2 day event that takes place in March 2023. The event brings together 62 of the highest producing advisors from across the firm. These top producing advisors were selected based on 2022 fiscal year production. The number of attendees vary based on those who are invited and available to attend the event. Attendance at this event may not be representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of an advisor’s future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for being invited to this event.
(6) Source: Barron’s “Top 1,200 Financial Advisors,” March 2022. Barron’s is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, L.P. All rights reserved. The rankings are based on data provided by 6,186 individual advisors and their firms and include qualitative and quantitative criteria. Factors included in the rankings: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work. Investment performance is not an explicit component because not all advisors have audited results and because performance figures often are influenced more by clients’ risk tolerance than by an advisor’s investment picking abilities. The ranking may not be representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. Barron’s is not affiliated with Raymond James.